Ear, Nose & Throat Associates of Grants Pass offers a full range of services within our specialty, providing evaluation and treatment for routine medical ear, nose, and throat conditions. Our services are complimented by an onsite licensed Speech/Swallowing Therapist and Audiologist.
Additionally, we offer the following expanded services:
- Facial skin cancer removal & reconstructive surgery
- Evaluation & treatment of snoring & sleep apnea
- Evaluation & treatment of swallowing, voice, and speech disorders; including laryngeal videostroboscopic evaluation
- Hearing exams and hearing aids
- Allergy testing
We optimize your medical care by using a team approach, often involving more than one provider, to meet your particular needs. This also makes it easy to schedule your appointment promptly.
If you will be visiting us for the first time, you may want to shorten your wait time by printing and filling out our new patient forms ahead of time.
- We are now dispensing and repairing hearing aides. Batteries are available.
- Allergy testing is now available!!
- We are now offering in-office radiofrequency ablation procedure for snoring disorder and chronic stuffy nose.
- Have a one-sided hearing loss? We also provide Bone Anchored Hearing Aids (BAHA). Covered by most insurances!!
Call now to schedule your appointment!